Friday, April 24, 2009

How much does pure joy cost?

Exactly $2.83.


A couple days ago, I bought Elliott a big bouncy ball for a whole $2.83. I knew he'd enjoy it because he has played with a similar ball at a buddy's house, but I had no idea how incredibly thrilled he would be to have his very own ball!







In the above picture he is kissing the ball. He kissed that ball about 100 times in 20 minutes while chasing it around the house. Although Elliott is big on snuggling, he is pretty random about kisses. I get about 1 kiss a week from the kid. That ball got more kisses that I have in months. I'm so jealous!





1 comment:

  1. Jack hugs his bottle. He's pretty good at hugging me, but only when he's really tired. When he hugs his bottle though, his arms go all the way around it and he presses his cheek against it and squeezes while smiling sweetly. I too am jealous of an inanimate object.

    I'm glad Elliott has a ball now too!

    ReplyDelete